Commercial mortgage-backed securities
A global CMBS partner
We help our clients innovate and execute their transactions effectively and efficiently. We provide best-in-class service across all asset classes and securitization technologies, including CLO CMBS and CRE, Warehouse, Cash and Synthetic transactions and on the buying and selling of loan pools and other financial assets. We advise our clients on strategic transactions and dispute resolution in commercial real estate finance and around the world.
As the real estate market evolves, our clients depend on Dechert’s in-depth knowledge of these complex transactions to craft and restructure complex transactions to advantage. The CRE loans that Dechert offers to its clients are among the largest and most complex on the market, structured to be divided and sold to dozens of investors. Our CMBS and origination teams work together seamlessly across a wide range of financial instruments, including full mortgages, senior, subordinated and pari passu notes and equity, mezzanine loans, preferred shares, syndicated loans, commercial mortgage-backed securities and debt secured by commercial real estate. obligations.
Expertise in all aspects of a transaction
Dechert lawyers represent clients in all aspects of a transaction, including the preparation of offer letters, the negotiation of confidentiality agreements, securitization disclosure and operational documents, such as common and service and mortgage purchase agreements and investor certifications, pool and loan level due diligence. We tailor our scope and level of review to meet the needs of our clients.
Our most recent industry recognition includes:
- Classroom Band 1 for securitization: CRE CLOs by Chambers and partners United States.
- Sorted by Chambers and partners United States as a leading company for Capital Markets: Securitization with zones of strength through ABS, CLO, CMBS and CRE CLO operations.
- Ranked among the best law firms for National Real Estate, New York Real Estate Finance, and Pennsylvania Real Estate Finance by Chambers and partners United States.
- Classroom Level 1 for Real Estate: Finance by The Legal 500 US.
- Rated for Structured finance: Securitization in The Legal 500 US.
- Named a “Real Estate Practice Group of the Year” to Law360 Practice Groups of the Year Awards.
- Named a “Structured Finance Practice Group of the Year” to Law360 Practice Groups of the Year Awards.
- Commercial Mortgage Alert named Dechert the “Tip of Top Issuers for US CRE CLOs by Transaction Volume and Number of Transactions.”
- Sorted by IFLR1000 as the UK’s leading company for Structured finance: Securitization.